Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Currently

I am fulfilling bullets on my "to do" list.
I am the queen of errands, that is for sure. There is no greater joy in the world than writing down all the tasks needed to be completed for the day on a yellow note pad, carting it around, and as completed, crossing them off the list. 
This current bullet has to do with sitting downtown on Tully's patio, and dowloading the held cd's I've been waiting for FOREVER. Today's finds? Josh Ritter's "Animal Years", DCFC's "Narrow Stairs", Sondre Lerche's "Phantom Punch" and an obscure mix I can't wait to musically indulge myself with. This is one of the things I will definitely miss when I leave for Utah tomorrow- the Boise Public Library- not only the mecca for a surplus of books, but the home of basically every single CD I never wanted to pay for. All I know is that my first task upon arriving in Utah is getting a library card at the Springville Lib. And maybe the Provo one, too. 
So, with that I will continue my uploading and web surfing in the shade of the hovering buildings of Bodo, catching waves of conversation from Boise's own Desperate Housewives, while a urban soundtrack serves as white noise. 

No comments: