So, in honor of 2008, here are the top 8 things that impacted my life LAST year.
1. Girls State- Oh, I will never forget the lessons I learned here at geeky politics camp
2. Close Up- Washington DC let me get away from Boise, meet kids from around the US, and express my feelings while visiting the amazing capital.
3. Sara Shields- her passing affected me & my views on life and the unity of a team.
4. Barak Obama's election- Whether you agree with him or not, his historic election will not soon be forgotten.
5. AP Biology Testing- I studied for 25 hours one weeked for this test, and earned myself a 4 on the test. This just really showed me that hard (very hard) work can pay off greatly.
6. My family- They are the one constant I have in my life & when things are not working out, they are there and ready to listen
7. Senior Year- it's been interesting, and not something I will soon forget.. and it's only half over!
8. College Prep. It's really weird getting ready for the next chapter of my life, but I am ready.
2009- HERE I COME