Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nifty Gifty

I've got some good news to share with everyone.
Ready? Ok. 
The Ball family welcomed a new member to the family on Friday- is is still nameless, but is a member of the Apple family. That's right people, my laptop has arrived. And I love it.  The only thing that could possibly make the experience of blogging from my very own computer would be if I was able to do it from my bed. Or couch. Or hammock. You see, currently we have no wireless. So I just unhook the internet from our family computer and plug it into mine.  It's quite funny, actually, watching the screensaver of good ol desktop while I type away on here. But alas, I think while I was away tonight some of my family was also basking in the glow of my new illuminated keyboard, for my battery is almost dead. Time to charge... must... get... off... computer...

No comments: