Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wisdom Wednesday

a little quick entry, I've got to get to sleep!
WW39- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
yeah i know, you have no idea what I am talking about.. let me explain
I'm in this class called Current Social Problems, and right now we're talking about obesity. Because corn subsidies are so ginormous, a lot of it is produced, and the cheap, fattening, awful for you corn syrup derived from it shows up in just about every processed food out there. It's great living in America, isn't it? You can get fat without even really trying!
Anyways, our teacher challenged us this week to eat no HFCS. And if we do, we get extra credit.
Bring it on.
So, I've successfully completed 2 days. What have I been eating? Granola, fruit, and lentils.
Haha- really, it isn't as bad as it sounds.
... I am turning into my mother

1 comment:

The Ball Babies said...

HAHA- very funny, girlie! That's not such a bad thing is it? :)