Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wisdom Wednesday

One week from today I will be done with my freshman year of college. (how strange)
Two weeks from today I will be boarding a plane to a place I have dreamed about going since I could remember.
But there is one thing that stands in between me and all this excitement. Well, actually 5 things- they're called finals and I am dreading them. Yep, I know I need to study, but right now that large elephant in the room is being shoved farther and farther down the to-do list.
Last night I did do something good and beneficial, though:
WW58- calculate your grades.
now I know exactly how hard I need to study to get some pretty mediocre grades, but if anyone has any excess motivation, hand it over, please and thank you.

in the meantime, three cheers for:
working 9 hours today.
blueberry Clif bars.
the SUN.

1 comment:

The Ball Babies said...

I'll have to try the blueberry kind. Sounds yum!