Wednesday, March 16, 2011

on my mind

coconut m&ms
cadbury mini eggs
the velvety shorts i bought
by polishing off last year's birthday giftcards.
  i never want to take them off.
the beautiful spring weather outside. 
boy life gets better when the temp gets over sixty.
my tax refund
learning when it comes to eyeliner,
 you get what you pay for.
wet n wild 88 cent just doesn't cut it.
failing my cleaning checks AGAIN
 and having the cleaning lady tell me
 i need to scrape the crap off the stove
 with a spoon. boooo
engaged people. 
(congrats to BRITTANY!)
a summer job dealing with food prep.
fighting the crowds at gold's tonight. eek
great mexican food on friday. 
hunger banquet on saturday. 
turning twenty on twenty. 
costa rica and summer.

1 comment:

Aly G said...

Alyssa you crack me up! I love reading your blog and just can't believe how talented you are! Such a smart one! I just love ya! Hope you had a good Birthday!! xoxo