Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Sweaters

Man.. you've just gotta love them.
Today was ugly sweater day at good ol' THS, and while it was basically just a few token seniors that were cool enough to break out their jolliest article of clothing, it was still a good time! And Christmas break is so close we can all taste it.. Yes I am excited. .. and 94 days of school fools.
I also completed the look with some fabulous candycane earrings. How great.And one our my teachers, Mrs. Moss, bought both me and Diana helmets for Christmas because we ride our bikes to school every day... okay except not when it's snowy out. So we figured we should pretend to ride our bikes here.... oh, and currently my bike is being help captive by the bike rack because my lock won't open.. awesome!

1 comment:

The Ball Babies said...

Hey, thanks for not mentioning that the ugly sweater was really mine...