Saturday, December 20, 2008

Two Good Websites

Bored? Here are two good websites.... I drift to frequently:

freerice.com- pretty sure Lindsay, Payton, and I like to spend too much time on here. Lindsay knows all the famous painters, Payton can point to Djibouti on the map, and hey, I dabble in a bit of spanish vocabulary. But for those of you who don't know it, get a question right, and the site will donate 20 grains of rice to end world hunger. Hey, it's service from your computer chair.

stuffwhitepeoplelike.com- seeing as I am a white girl through and through, I think this site is hilarious. From Ugly Sweater Parties to Pea Coats to Scarves to Political Prisoners. This satirical site has allll the dry humor you could ever want about all the things us white people like to seem "cultured". :)

That is all for now

No comments: