Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I DID IT!

I finally found the PERFECT BIKE.
Meet the Silver Bullet.
As you can see, it was love at first sight.
So if you've been reading my previous posts, you know that I've been searching craigslist.com religiously every day for an old road bike to take to BYU with me in the fall. Much of my searching has been to no avail, but yesterday I found a nice black one I liked quite a lot, and when I e-mailed the guy about it, he actually responded! (Quite a feat, let me tell you) I set up a time to go see it, and today Anna Thorn and I trekked all over the city of Eagle looking for the place. Not easy. When we finally did find it however, I found the bike to be BEAUTIFUL and too big. :( I was sad- it was in mint condition. But alas, it evidentially wasn't meant to be, for on our way home going down State Street, Anna pointed to the side of the road. There were bikes! We turned around, went to the shop, and there was MY bike. And for a fraction of the price of the one I found on craigslist. His name is the Silver Bullet. Ahhh I can't wait to go riding. :)

No comments: