Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wisdom Wednesday

Honey, I'm HOOOOOOOOME.
That's right, and it feels pretty dang good. ... the only things disconcerting me are the fact that the light switches in my apartment are higher up on the wall than those at my actual house, so I have to concentrate when turning on a light, and the fact that there is a disease infested furry impostor at my dwelling. I hate you, cat.
ANYWAYS, I digress. I am so glad to be home. Did I mention that I love being home? Ahh it's nice.
However, there is one little issue, a little mental note for myself for the next time I travel.
WW38- Don't forget Antonio.
You see, when I decided to come home, my phone decided to stay in Provo. He just really likes it there, I guess. I'm just fine with being disconnected for a few days, but the only problem it poses is the fact that I have a handful of friends here I am dying to see.... and currently, I have no way to get in touch with those individuals. Yes, this is when telekinesis would come in handy.

1 comment:

The Ball Babies said...

I had fun. Wish it could have been much longer though. Oh, well, there's always Christmas!