Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wisdom Wednesday

Blue skies, birds chirping in the twiggish trees, and BYU landscaper boys blasting Owl City as they pour new bark around the trees on campus and trim shrubs.
A little spring preview?
I don't buy it. I'm with the groundhog.
I know that Mother Nature has got a snow storm or two up her sleeve... and I'm not putting away the sweaters quite yet.
However, on a lighter note, it's Wednesday... but it really feels like Tuesday because of good ol' President's day. Speaking of the long weekend, I thoroughly enjoyed it! I tried to suck every moment of pleasure and laziness out of it, seeing as BYU is stingy with their breaks, and there are no more until the end of semester. Boo
However, like I said, I liked it because these people spent it with me.
Ahhhh I love these two. I like that we can listen to the same songs over and over and they don't really get old. I think it's great that Britni will drive us all over God's creation because she's been blessed with a vehicle. I'm thankful that they'll eat anything I cook. I love that even though we don't get to see each other that much anymore, we're still tight.
WW50- Have a Britni and a Hailey.
Some say that over time, you will drift from your high school friends... well, things are just that much more fun when they're around, and I hope that if even an inkling of drifting ever occurs, my VVC friends will pull me right back in.

No comments: