Monday, March 8, 2010

a smallish update

So a little something to keep you up to date with my life:
Weekend:Logan was grand. When/if you go there, go to Firehouse Pizza- it's fantastic. I recommend the Ratatouille pizza with no mushrooms. Then go to the Aggie Cheese place and get some cookie dough ice cream for a measly 2 dollars! Then go rent a redbox and eat an entire box of Crunch and Munch. (yep... I think I exceeded like a week's worth of calories with that one.)
On Saturday Rachael and I went to a USU bball game. They basically have the greatest student section in the history of student sections... BYU needs to pick it up! I was so intrigued by this guy
This is Bill Sproat. He is hilarious- this guy takes off his shirt, wears different accessories each game, and totally throws off all the free throw shooters on the opposing team. It's so great!
Working out: Tonight I went on my first OUTSIDE run!!! Oh, it felt good! I missed my little route through Provo, and I think it missed me, too!
Food: today I bought chickpeas... what to do do with them, not quite sure yet. Hummus? Chickpea salad? Hmmm. Trainer momma eats them, so I figured I can, too!
OH and FYI, Dannon Light and Fit Vanilla is ambrosia. Seriously, best yogurt award goes to it.
Homework: ay ay ay I have a lot. I have to give a little presentation on this festival of Valencia though, and it makes me so excited to go to Spain!
Welcome to La Tomatina- the world's biggest food fight held every year on the last Wednesday of August. Add it to your bucket list!
Well friends, hope you've had your fill.
Til Wednesday!

No comments: