Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wisdom Wednesday

all of a sudden I stink at making no bake cookies.
At least soft ones taste the same as the real kind :/
So a couple of things have changed over the last few days, one being the weather. All of a sudden it is BEAUTIFUL and that means spring is coming. I love it.
Another little cosita that has changed? It has to do with post-Madrid plans. After buying a plane ticket that returns to the US of A from Rome on June 30, all I have to say is this
WW54- Europe. Just do it.
As of now, I'm not really sure what is even going to go down on those 12 days after a group of students and I from my study abroad class say adios to Madrid, but I do know it's going to include flying to Marseilles, FRA and then tr
ain-ing to Bern, SWITZ, then ITALY- Venice, Florence, and Rome... in that order.
Actually Switzerland might get kicked out of the mix... but we'll see.
Anyways, I'm nervous, scared, excited, anxious, but overall just plain stoked to get OUT and catch the travel bug.
Now all I have to do is come up with the right amount of moolah to fund this little expedition, and hope my FAFSA comes super quick. And my passport. Looks like that's what I'll be wishing for come MANY 11:11s.
All I know is, this is a once in a lifetime experience, and I am taking it.
Rome, Marsaille and Chateau d'If? Yes, please.

1 comment:

Lindsay Lou said...

oh I wish I could go there too. It looks so pretty!