Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Mom Said To...

Tagging at it's finest.
8 Favorite TV Shows:
That's easy. I don't watch it.
But on the rare occasion I do I'm either watching the news, Discovery Channel, Travel Channel, or something else Payton never wants to watch with me.


8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Got up at 7:30 and missed periods 1-4 due to lack of homework actually being done. I love staying home from school!
2. Finally got caught up in Stats by taking my last make up test and turning in my assignments.
3. Got a little squeamish at our blood donating presentation. Yeah. I give blood for the 1st time on April 28. Be ready for a post on THAT one.
4. Track practice... yeah, not so into that this year.
5. Volunteered out at the Meridian Gift shop... my very last day. (tear) I accumulated 349 hours and 12 minutes while there from Jan 06- April 09. Weird to think it's over!
6. Went to work. Blahhhh not that exciting.. I washed some dishes, scooped some yogurt, ate too many samples...
7. Got a letter from the DMV saying my driving privileges have been revoked and I get to pay a big ol' fine for something I don't even know about. Great!
8. Thought about going to Argentina during winter semester this next year...


8 Favorite Restaurants:
This is easy. I am so good at eating
1. Merritt's Country Cafe. Scones. Thanks for introducing me, Emily :)
2. Baja Fresh- Unless they put MEAT in my SALAD.
3. Bajio's- Their salad is so grand.
4. Fanci Freez- The best ice cream ever.
5. Lucky 13- Just the best pizza around.
6. Johnny Carino's- I just have a love for italian food... and going there in Idaho Falls.
7. Olive Garden- Endless soup, salad, and breadsticks is a vegetarian dream :)


8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Graduation/College
2. Growing my hair out really long
3. To not be a slave to school for 3 months
4. Summer roadtrips/ backpacking
5. Seeing my friends in Idaho Falls and Eric coming home.
6. Having Emily come home this summer from college
7. Learning the harmonica
8. Finding the perfect road bike.


8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Road Bike!
2. 25 hours in the day
3. My knee to be restored to it's youthful non-pain self
4. A rockin' job this summer
5. To find a 5 dollar bill on the sidewalk
6. To be fluent in Spanish
7. To have people send me letters
8. A big hammock to sleep in at night under the stars with no mosquitoes.


Tagging 8 people... divided by 2:
1. Anna Thorn
2. Diana Cook
3. Emily Scoggin
4. Rachael Hansen.
WHAT?! Numbers 2 & 3 don't own blogs? Well, get on that friends. :)

2 comments:

Lindsay Lou said...

Ha ha :) You're funny

The Ball Babies said...

HEy, you only included 7 favorite places to eat. I thought you said you were good at that (eating)...One more missy.