Friday, July 31, 2009

Move over, Snuggie

Everyone has moments that define them. 5 minutes ago was one of those moments for me. There I was, sitting on the couch watching  a little TV when the King himself appeared, and I had one of the best laughs I've had in a long time. Now, before you call me cold hearted I just have to put it out there that I liked Michael just about as much as the next guy, but honestly, this is probably the most hilarious commercial ever. Just think, for just 10 bucks you can buy 2 AUTHENTIC MJ Lithographs with certificates, one in which he wears a "white suit as pure as his heart" (my favorite line) and one where he sports his "regal attire". But you must hurry, for the print plate will be destroyed in 30 days. 
Makes your heart race a little, doesn't it?


2 comments:

Lindsay Lou said...

Ha thats funny. "The coveted low numbers"haha. luv Lindsay

The Ball Babies said...

Gag me, please...