Monday, August 3, 2009

Just Waiting For My Confirmation...

Move in to Utah- check.
Find a job- check.
Buy my all Sports Pass- CHECK.
That is right, friends! I am now a ticket holder to all BYU sporting events for the 2009-2010 school year. It is fantastic. 
I don't regret paying 30 extra dollars for amazing seats my cousin pressured me into buying. 
I don't regret that I took a gigantic leap of faith, and know virtually no one in my group, so now I keep getting facebook friend requests from all these random BYU guys who I will be spending much time with come fall! (I will just keep praying they are not creepers)
I don't regret that I had to spend the last hour refreshing and refreshing and refreshing my page to get my ticket order to work. Why? Because it is going to be just that great. 
I will be so close I will be able to hear the crack of bones and the snap of the ball.
I will be so close I will be able to witness every pained expression on the players' faces. 
I will be so close that a few drops of player sweat might just reach my arm a time or two. 
There are T- 22 days til college. CAN'T  WAIT. 

2 comments:

Lindsay Lou said...

Did Chandler get you to buy them?

alyssa said...

haha no it was actually Shaun Parkinson I've got tickets with him and a big ol group