Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wisdom Wednesday

Today I feel like my life is a game of "try to cram all stuff you gotta do and hope there is time for the stuff you wanna do" day.
WW56- Sunflower Market
This week Mom, Kourtni, Lindsay, and Payton are all here to celebrate the holiday they call "spring break". Hmmm I don't really know what that is- BYU doesn't believe in it.
While they are out having fun, I am out working, schooling, and trying to make heads or tails of a chemistry unit I didn't pay attention to. JOY.
I have found a little time to play with my family, but without fail every night, my "hanging out" involves me running completely out of gas by 10:00 and, if it's like last night, crashing on my cousin's bed while everyone else has fun. 6 AM work can really suck sometimes.
HOWEVER I did go to the coolest place ever, yesterday. Sunflower. I hope it wasn't a dream I just thought up while I was napping on Carter's bed because I fell in love. Ahhhh all the produce you can lay eyes on, vegetarian food, and actual red lentils... I have found my favorite store.
Check it out. It's cute.
And with that it is back to solutes, moles, and equivalent measures.

No comments: