Tuesday, September 21, 2010

the smell of cadaver lab

makes you not want to eat for a week. I mean, as much as I love the aroma of formaldehyde in the afternoon mixed with a little embalming agent, shaken up with a little bit of "juice" as I like to call it, it's just pretty disgusting to look at corpses.
But amid that grossness, it is REALLY cool. Seeing all the veins, muscle groups, and the mustache of my cadaver friend today made me realize how interesting the human body is. Okay, back to studying.
Life is good, my bed is comfortable, and we got our TV working yesterday, finally. I am debating on whether or not to get a flu shot, hoping someone feels like giving me tickets to gen conference in a couple weeks, and trying to track down the culprit of the stinky smell coming from the kitchen. 
That's all for now. Be back tomorrow 

1 comment:

Diana Cook said...

Ahhhh so jealous!! I kinda wish I could see a cadaver...that definitely beats out any dumb business class. LOVE YOU MISS YOU!!