Sunday, November 7, 2010

catching up on a little thankfulness

Day 5- All Abs at Golds. I am pretty good about going to the gym, running on the treadmill, doing arms a couple days a week, but if there is one thing I really don't like to do on my own, it is definitely ab workouts. I don't push myself hard enough, so I am never sore/make any kind of progress. Oh boy though- let me tell you- I went to class on Thursday night and Susan kicked my butt- or my core- she kicked something, because I am STILL sore. But it's a good sore, and so that is why I am thankful for Tues/Thurs at 8.
Day 6- Norm. Norm is my Accounting teacher. Our class is online so he never really does any actual teaching except for when our dreaded tests come along and he holds 5 hour review sessions. Yes, that is right, people. We talk accounting for 5 consecutive hours, and I actually learn some things and gain a small glimmer of hope that I won't completely and utterly fail his test. Only at BYU would people actually fathom spending a Friday night in such a marathon review, and I guess I'm one of them. Thank you, Norm.
Day 7- Snapfish. I should have done all my homework yesterday, but instead I put together photo albums of my life on snapfish.com. Why did I do this, you may ask? Because they were having a sweet deal of buy one photo book, get 2 free, and all my summer pictures from Europe and the like were beginning to rot  in my computer. It had to be done.... and although each book probably took me a good 4 hours to complete, they are all DONE and on their way out of the printing press as we speak! (maybe). Anyways, I guess what I'm thankful most about snapfish is that long are the days of scrapbooking with Jelly Pens and coordinating paper and fancy handwriting fonts, but heck- I think I can handle drag and drop, zoom and crop.

Now it is to the whirlwind of homework I've left in my backpack. Happy weekend, ya'll.

1 comment:

The Ball Babies said...

I wish we had an abs class here. I would SO be there!