Wednesday, November 10, 2010

what a week!

tests. quizzes. papers.
these are things for which I am not so thankful for... and this week they've taken up all my time. So let's skip ahead to some great things in my life so I can get back to burying myself in my Anatomy book!
Day 8- Family dinner. My extended family is great and I really love having them all live within a 10ish mile radius of me because every other Sunday we can get together and stuff ourselves silly and it's just extremely fun and makes me happy. Especially when there are like 50 desserts and lots of delicious rolls. Mmmm tasty
Day 9- My studying skillz. Yep, I got a 83 on my Accounting test (which is fabulous for me I was stoked) and it was all thanks to the library and my study guide and a whole lotta praying for a good grade. And it paid off! Maybe I won't fail :)
Day 10- Macy's cones. I've said it once and I will say it again. I love 50 cent Macy's ice cream cones, and I love it when we can pressure our friends into buying the King Kong cone.... which is literally a 2 foot tall ice cream cone for 1.29. It's ridiculous. Today we got Brooks to buy one and he ate THE WHOLE THING. It was amazing. I just stuck with the small... and I think it was still too big for me.
Anyhow, that is what I'm so happy to have in my life today/thus far this week. Life is good (even though it snowed today and I had to break out the winter coat. ) Til next time

No comments: